Jordan brought me on this Art of Charm episode to give a woman’s point of view on setting boundaries and cracking the Narcissist Code. In this episode of the Art of Charm, we talk about:
- Women often fall into the role of the caretaker — but how can they avoid becoming overcaretakers who habitually attract jerks, narcissists, and man children?
- Understand what it takes to set boundaries and how this filters out the wrong type of partner.
- Learn how to crack the Narcissist Code from the minute you say “hello.”
- Get rid of old, harmful patterns of behavior with the Old Tape exercise.
- Discover three practical ways to flirt that will attract what you want.
- Discover what it takes for people to stop accusing you of being “too nice.”
- And so much more…
Listen in the player above, or click here to download the MP3 file directly.
Also be sure to subscribe to the show on iTunes!