In this Art of Charm episode, Jason and I answer listener mail and give out mini-lessons for the weekend!
In this episode:
- How does someone with Tourette syndrome make good first impressions?
- How do you break up with someone who has mental health issues?
- What do you do when you’re happy with where you live, but your spouse wants to move to a city that’s a thousand miles away?
- How does a woman who already has a boyfriend make new platonic male friends without leading anyone on?
- How does someone who’s been out of the dating scene for a while due to self-confidence issues get back into it — especially in an unfamiliar town?
- What really creates attraction? (And what do you do when you find yourself constantly attracted to the “wrong” people?)
- How do you change the roles you play in your relationships?